If you live in the Baltimore area and have an aging sewer line, it’s only a matter of time before you will need to have your sewer line repaired. The good news is that trenchless sewer repair technology can help make this process easier and less costly for you. Here are some signs that indicate you may need to consider trenchless sewer line repair in Baltimore, MD.
1. Gurgling sounds coming from drains – This could mean there is a backup of water somewhere in the pipes, indicating a major plumbing issue.
2. Smelly odors coming from drains or toilets – If there is an unpleasant smell within your home you should contact a plumber as soon as possible.
3. Slow-draining sinks or toilets – If the water in your sink or toilet is taking a long time to go down, it could be because of a blockage in the pipes.
4. Foundation cracks – A cracked foundation may mean that there is something wrong with the sewer line underneath it.
5. Unusually wet spots on the lawn – If you notice any unusually wet spots on your lawn, this may indicate an underground pipe leak somewhere in the sewer line.
If you suspect any of these issues, contact a professional plumber immediately for trenchless sewer line repair in Baltimore, MD. This technology can save you from having to dig up your yard and put extra stress on your wallet. A professional plumber will be able to detect and repair the problem quickly and efficiently with minimal disruption to your home or landscape.
If you also require other services like sewer replacement in Ellicott City, MD, the professionals can help you with those as well. Don’t wait for the problem to get worse – contact a plumber now and get your sewer line fixed quickly and easily.
At Supreme Service Today, we specialize in sewer line repair, replacement, and maintenance as well as water main installation in Baltimore, MD, and surrounding areas. Contact us today at 410-788-1114 to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced plumbers in Baltimore, MD. We look forward to helping you get your plumbing back up and running!